.Saturday, January 07, 2006 ' 12:29 AM Y
Finally I've finished with the bidding. The 5 modules are:
=>Econometrics II(1457 pts)
=>Financial Economics(1 pt)
=>Chinese for Science and Technology(1 pt)
=>Computational methods for basic finance(677 pts)
=>Computing and Society(26 pts)
Although my timetable this sem is not as good as the past few sems, as i maybe having lessons everyday(5-day week)....but its ok...this maybe my last sem in NUS...so umm...spent more time in sch this sem bah...haha...
Just now my laptop suddenly cannot on...which really scared me...the screen says there maybe corrupted windows file...so had to ask my bro to help...dunno wat he press...then ok liao...but i think my com doesn't look too well...i guess i have to format my com liao bah...it seems to be slow...and suddenly i can't play those games with large files...like Maple....
Anyway..I think this com is already very good liao...cos it managed to survive for 3 yrs under the hands of a computer idiot...haha...I guess i have to start backing up my datas...